3 point plane

Brian Charles

Hi everyone,

I am new to using MM and have two questions:

  1. Currently I am I am using the MDA feature to measure multiple locations on a 50mm silicon wafer with autofocus. I am looking to use the 3-pt plane feature in the HCS plugin. Yet, the options in the plugin mostly look to be for multiple well plates. Can I use just one well and if so, can I edit it's diameter to represent my wafer?
  2. When I batch process a folder of images (500+) the summary file is very easily saved for review. Is there a menu feature to save all of the found objects in the images so I can look at all the data and not just the summary of each image?

Regards.

--
Brian Charles
Sr. Laboratory Engineer