AViiVA(R) SM2 CL

Weihao Chen
Dear micro manager community's members,
         This is Chen. I'm an undergraduate researcher from Miami University working on the Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT) field. Micro manager first come to our mind, when we decide which software to use to control the hardware system. But we found out our line scan camera is not supported by micro manager initially. The camera is AViiVA® SM2 CL. We are wondering does anybody in the community had experience of working on the device adapter for this particular camera and might be hopefully help us to match this camera with micro manager software. We are really appreciate if anyone could possibly help or even giving advice! Thanks!

Weihao Chen
Miami University | Class of 2018
College of Engineering & Computing | Bioengineering, premedical studies
Miami MED | Member
Global Medical Bridge | Member
Oxford,Ohio 45056