About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

郭凯
hi,,When can drive the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope?
--

Guo  Kai (郭  凯)
************************************

FAX0086 21 64811648
MOB: 0086 15901912465
Http://www.chansn.com

Re: About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

Mark Tsuchida-3
Hello,

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 5:58 AM, 郭凯 <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi,,When can drive the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope?

I've started work on the Ti2 and hope to finish by the end of May.

Best,
Mark

Re: About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

Maria Mukhina
Hi Mark,

Could you please tell what is the status of adapter for new Nikon Ti2 now?

thanks,
Maria

Re: About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

Paul Lebel
Hi Mark,
We're interested in the Ti2 adapter as well, if it is still in development.
Any information you have would be great!
Thanks,

Paul Lebel

Re: About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

oftakofta
Hi Everyone,
I'm also interested in the Ti2 adapter. In fact, I'll be willing to help out with the project if you need any help.

Peace,

Jens Eriksson

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 11:59 PM Paul Lebel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mark,
We're interested in the Ti2 adapter as well, if it is still in development.
Any information you have would be great!
Thanks,

Paul Lebel

Re: About the latest Nikon TI2-E inverted microscope

luyan
Hi Mark,

I was searching for topics on Nikon Ti-2 adapter, and found out your post. I
was wondering if you could share some update on this. Have you finished it?
And is it available to public?

Thank you very much!