Add support for camera

Julien TUGNOLI

Hi,

I’m Julien Tugnoli, software developper from First Light Imaging in France,  we make SWIR cameras.

I developped the dll to use our camera with Micro-Manager and i would like to know if it’s possible to include it in your installer ?

Best regards,

Julien TUGNOLI

FIRST LIGHT IMAGING

Europarc Ste Victoire – Bât. 6

Route de Valbrillant – Le Canet

13590 Meyreuil, France

Phone: +33 (0) 4 42 61 29 20

www.first-light-imaging.com

Re: Add support for camera

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Julien,

> I’m Julien Tugnoli, software developper from First Light Imaging in
> France,  we make SWIR cameras.
>
> I developped the dll to use our camera with Micro-Manager and i would
> like to know if it’s possible to include it in your installer ?

Send me the source code (including open source license) of your device
adapter plus files needed to build the code, and I will include it in
the automatic nightly builds of MM 1.4 and 2.0-gamma.

Thanks for your work on this!