Adding ThorlabsAPTStage crashes micro-manager

Adding ThorlabsAPTStage crashes micro-manager

Ben Isaacoff-2
Hello,

I'm trying to use my Thorlabs APT stage (TDC001) in micro-manager. I followed the direction for compiling and adding the APT drivers for 64 bit windows (at https://micro-manager.org/wiki/ThorlabsAPTStage) and I thought I was successful when ThorlabsAPTStage was no longer grayed out in the Hardware Configuration Wizard, and I was able to open the folder and highlight the stage and click add.

However, doing this consistently (I've tried restarting everything a few times) causes micro-manager to immediately crash. The window that pops up says "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working". You can find the CoreLog at http://pastebin.com/dCXtmsUL

Does anybody have any idea what is going on here and more importantly what I can do to fix this? I'm happy to provide more information if that'd be helpful.

Thank you,
Ben Isaacoff

Applied Physics
University of Michigan