AmScope/CVgrabber Driver - MicroManager

McKenna Downey
Hello,

We have a MU2003-BI AmScope camera with our current driver that we open in MicroManager using OpenCVgrabber. We also have a Lumenera Infinity 3 camera that is set up and able to open in MicroManager.
When we tried to connect both cameras to MicroManager, the software was unable to open either of the cameras unless one of them became disconnected. Is there an AmScope driver support that can be used to use/switch between both cameras in MicroManger without disconnecting one of them?

Thank you !!

--
McKenna Downey
Chemical Engineering