Amscope adapter

barath1997
I have a amscope mu1003 USB 3.0 camera,the pblm is after intergration with
micromanager iam not able to get any feed out from the camera to the
micromanager screen.it is pitch black.

In the multidata acquisition the camera takes a picture after the stage
moves a certain distance but the picture is pitch black.

I tried changing the color format,checked all possibilities with image j
software but couldn't find any difference in the images I get.

Can you pls suggest other possibilities which I can try out.