Andor Ixon 3 EMCCD Error (20078)

AustinBlanco
I have a system running MM 2.0 Gamma which randomly will show the above error on an IXON 897 USB.
What’s odd is, pressing snap results in the error, but if I press live the error seems to resolve itself.

Anyone experienced this before? I’m wondering if it has to do with USB cable or connection on the MB.

Austin Blanco
Advanced Research Consulting Corporation
e. [hidden email]

Re: Andor Ixon 3 EMCCD Error (20078)

Stuurman, Nico
Hi Austin,

On 9/16/2019 5:07 PM, Austin wrote:
> I have a system running MM 2.0 Gamma which randomly will show the
> above error on an IXON 897 USB.
> What’s odd is, pressing snap results in the error, but if I press live
> the error seems to resolve itself.

And after pressing live, snap will work?  That bug was fixed 13 days ago
(and it was also present in 1.4).  If not, it may be another issue.

Re: Andor Ixon 3 EMCCD Error (20078)

AustinBlanco
Awesome! Will update to nightly - thanks Nico!!

Grammar and spelling errors courtesy of my iPhone...

Austin Blanco
Www.Austinblanco.com/blog