Andor Zyla4.2

Adub
Hi all,

I tried recently to connect an Andor sCMOS Zyla4.2 under Micromanager
1.4.23.
This camera was already installed and running well under NIS Elements 5.02
on the computer.
I installed the latest release of Andor SKD3 3.13.30034 without updating the
Bit Flow version that was already installed on the computer.

When I tried to configure the camera through the 'Hardware configuration
wizard', Micromanager crashed.

By any chance, is there anyone who already has the Andor Zyla4.2 running
both under Micromanager and NIS on the same computer ?

Thanks a lot,

Aurélien

Re: Andor Zyla4.2

centswu
Hi  Aurélien,

Maybe you can copy  Andor SKD3 3.13.30034 dll files to Micro Manager install directory first .

Cents