Andor camera not initializing when

Ben Isaacoff-2
Hi, I'm trying to control micro-manager with Matlab. I've run into an odd error. When I launch micro-manager from Matlab, using the following code:

import mmcorj.*;
import org.micromanager.*;

%startup micro-manager
studio=StartMMStudio;

Micro-manager launches up just fine, and I can load the demo config file and everything works great. However when I load my configuration file I get an error that the camera fails to initialize. This is odd because if I launch micro-manager as a standalone application and load this exact same configuration file it works perfectly. The error is:

Failed to load hardware configuation
                                   [ ] java.lang.Exception: Line 8: Device,Andor,Andor,Andor
                                   [ ] Failed to load device "Andor" from adapter module "Andor" [ Failed to load device adapter "Andor" [ Failed to load module "C:\Program Files\Micro-Manager-2.0beta\mmgr_dal_Andor.dll" [ The module, or a module it depends upon, could not be found (Windows error: The specified module could not be found.) ] ] ]

Any idea why this is occurring and how I can fix it?

Configuration file at https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kw51mnnobu803l/Basic_Andor_PIz.cfg?dl=0
CoreLog w/ error at https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fscq6uas32jhdi/CoreLog20171113T192752_pid1452.txt?dl=0

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide to help.

Thanks,

-------------------------
Ben Isaacoff

Applied Physics
University of Michigan

Re: Andor camera not initializing when

Maria Mukhina
Hi Ben,

I am running into exactly same issue. I wonder if you were able to find the
solution?

thanks,
Maria