Asymmetric autofocusing

FS

Asymmetric autofocusing

FS
Dear MM users/developers,

Is there a way to do asymmetric image-based autofocusing? By asymmetric autofocusing, I mean capturing different number of planes above and below the current plane. Typically, at the beginning of the experiment, the plane of focus moves up (higher Z values), so it's I'd rather capture images at planes are higher than the current plane.

Best,

Francois

Re: Asymmetric autofocusing

Prashanth Ravindran-2
Hi Francois-

Currently I do not think there is a way to do what you want with the AF adapters in micro-manager.

Thanks,
-- Prashanth