Automicromanager installation and Labview

Automicromanager installation and Labview

Goran Milinkovic

Hi all,

I’m trying to install AutoMicromanager onto my Windows 7 computer

where is already Labview installed but I do get message:

Cannot find Labview installation labview files will not be installed

I tried to place exe file into the folder where Labview is already installed

but without success.

Any idea what may be wrong and how to solve this?

Thanks,

Goran Milinkovic
Research Engineer

ASML Netherlands BV

De Run 6501

-- The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities. To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The sender nor the company/group of companies he or she represents shall be liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.

Re: Automicromanager installation and Labview

Nico Stuurman-2

Hi Goran,

I’m trying to install AutoMicromanager onto my Windows 7 computer

where is already Labview installed but I do get message:

Cannot find Labview installation labview files will not be installed

I tried to place exe file into the folder where Labview is already installed

but without success.

Any idea what may be wrong and how to solve this?

AutoMicroManager was developed by a third party (Brian Ashcroft), not associated with the Micro-Manager team, and the last release was in 2010 (i.e. almost 7 years ago).  Questions like yours have been asked on this mailing list before, and I have never seen a solution.  I also do not know if the source code for AutoMicroManager is available (I can not locate it on the sourceforge site), so itseems a bit of a hopeless task to revive AutoMicroManager.