Basler Pilot

otills
Hi, I'm trying to setup an automated imaging system using the Prior Optiscan microscope stage and the Basler Pilot pia 2400 camera (http://www.baslerweb.com/beitraege/beitrag_en_48495.html) which is connected via GigE. I can get the stage to work with little problem, however am having trouble with the camera. Is a driver available which will work with the camera, or is there some way of incoorportating the existing driver for this camera into micro manager? Although I'm reasonably confident getting things working, programming is beyond me

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oli Tills

Re: Basler Pilot

Kurt Thorn
I don't see the Basler cameras or the GigE vision interface mentioned in
the supported devices for Micro-Manager
(http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/MMwiki/index.php/Device_Support) so my
guess is that someone probably needs to write a driver for this camera /
standard for Micro-Manager.

Kurt