Bioformats

Knecht, David
I collected 8 XY positions over time yesterday with Micro-Manager and as a test, collected the data as a single file instead of separate image files. I opened the file in Bioformats with Fiji and it opened each of the positions as a stack (which is what I wanted), but they are all have the same name.  I can see no way to tell which stack corresponds to which position.  Am I missing something?  Thanks- Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor , Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125
860-486-2200

Re: Bioformats

Nico Stuurman-2

On 6/28/2017 10:40 AM, Knecht, David wrote:
I collected 8 XY positions over time yesterday with Micro-Manager and as a test, collected the data as a single file instead of separate image files. I opened the file in Bioformats with Fiji and it opened each of the positions as a stack (which is what I wanted), but they are all have the same name.  I can see no way to tell which stack corresponds to which position.  Am I missing something?  Thanks- Dave

Best to ask the Bioformats folks about that.

- Nico