Cannot connect Andor/Spectral ILE-400

Raimon Sunyer
Dear colleagues–

We have an ILE-400 unit (SN: ILE 3087, DEC 2014) from Andor/Spectral Applied. We tried to connect it to micromanager but we've not been able to find the proper drivers.

We have seen older systems, such as the LMM5 were fully controlled by micromanager. But those drivers don't seem to be compatible with our unit.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Raimon

Re: Cannot connect Andor/Spectral ILE-400

Raimon Sunyer
Hi–

Just a follow up on the previous message. The MM driver is able to communicate with the LMM5 box. However, It gives an error during the setup when asking for a nonexistent 5th laser (the box has 4 laser):

Error in device "LMM-Hub": (Error message unavailable) (10009)

See the log for more details. What do you think is wrong? ILE firmware? MM driver?

Any help will be appreciated,
Raimon

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Raimon Sunyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear colleagues–

We have an ILE-400 unit (SN: ILE 3087, DEC 2014) from Andor/Spectral Applied. We tried to connect it to micromanager but we've not been able to find the proper drivers.

We have seen older systems, such as the LMM5 were fully controlled by micromanager. But those drivers don't seem to be compatible with our unit.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Raimon

MM_LMM5_log.txt (263K) Download Attachment