Capturing multiple data streams?

Connor Brummel

I am a university student performing the FRET Microscopy experiment with a Nikon Eclipse microscope, an Andor LucaEM camera, and the Fret_Analyzer script. With all of the above, the experiment works and I can capture one set of emissions at a time. However, I would like to be able to monitor both sets of emissions in the experiment, and graph the data gathered to the same graph while recording. Split-view doesn't work for the functionality I'm trying to get. Is it possible to do this with other existing Micro-Manager plugins? Alternatively, what would be the best place to start writing a custom script to accomplish this?

Thank you,
Connor Brummel