Check if Andor Zyla exposing within MicroManager

Check if Andor Zyla exposing within MicroManager

Cordelia Berz
Hi,

We use an Andor Zyla camera and would like to check from the script panel
whether the camera is exposing.
We've therefore tried mmc.deviceBusy(). However, the program would return
false even if we were using the live mode or were acquiring an image.
Is there a method in the Device Adapter's code to check whether the camera
is exposing? If so, how can we access this method from the script panel?

Thank you,
Cordelia