Configuration

Gunther Martin
Hello, I'm having issues configuring my Qimaging camera to the micro manager. It has already been configured, but it's having recent issues for no apparent reason. The error message says: "incorrect name for a camera" when I try to log in. What does this mean?

Best,

Gunther Martin

Re: Configuration

AustinBlanco
I’d try building a new configuration just with the camera, and if that works, compare the new cfg file to the original to find the error(s).

Austin Blanco
Advanced Research Consulting Corporation
e. [hidden email]
w. www.advancedresearch.co
c. 510.708.2995

On Jan 13, 2018, at 12:41 AM, Gunther Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello, I'm having issues configuring my Qimaging camera to the micro manager. It has already been configured, but it's having recent issues for no apparent reason. The error message says: "incorrect name for a camera" when I try to log in. What does this mean?

Best,

Gunther Martin

Re: Configuration

Gunther Martin
Understood, thanks for your help!

On Jan 13, 2018 9:04 AM, "Austin" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I’d try building a new configuration just with the camera, and if that works, compare the new cfg file to the original to find the error(s).

Austin Blanco
Advanced Research Consulting Corporation
e. [hidden email]
w. www.advancedresearch.co
c. <a href="tel:(510)%20708-2995" value="+15107082995" target="_blank">510.708.2995