Quantcast

Connecting Micro Manager to Zeiss Axiocam 105 color

Connecting Micro Manager to Zeiss Axiocam 105 color

Olivier Girard

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to use the Axiocam 105 color with Micro Manager.
I tried to connect it with the Hardware Configuration Wizard, but the software did'nt find my camera.

Best regards,

Olivier Girard | Stagiaire Production MP
5N Plus inc.
4385, rue Garand, Saint-Laurent, (Qu├ębec) H4R 2B4
T 514-856-0644 # 2456

Confidentiality: This message is intended solely for the addressee or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy this document. Any use, copying or reproduction of this document is strictly forbidden.