Contributing to Micro-Manager

Our lab recently purchased some old ASI LX-4000 stages and I've made some minor modifications to the ASIStage driver so that it can handle both t...
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Michael Bachhofer <michaelbachhofer@... > wrote: > ... > Our lab recently purchased some old ASI...
Hi Erich, now the sage arrived but I face problems configuring it; error message: Error in device zStage: Serial command failed. is the devi...
You need to connect to the port with the gender changer on it (I don't remember exactly what the label is off the top of my head). You can cont...
>Alernatively, you can try the OEM software: >https://dl.dropbox.com/u/195059/ASI_2D_Stage_terminal.zip for which OS was ASI_2D_Stage_te...
See inline comments. Best, Erich On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Michael Bachhofer <michaelbachhofer@... > wrote: > >Alern...
Hi Erich, Thanks a lot for your quick reply!!! :) I downloaded Visual Basic 6.0 components and will restart my computer later and test it; ...
The loopback connector is outside the controller, if I remember correctly it's on the "LINE ENC" RS232 port. I would recommend that yo...
On my controller there is nothing that bridges pins; I also searched for images of the LX-4000 to see if I could find one with a loopback, but wit...
We've had a snow storm roll in, so it might be a while before I can get in today. I'll let you know once I have something to report, but when th...
A snow storm? Wow! I come from the Austrian central mountains and we had some snow last week (also here in Vienna), but this is unnormal for April...
Hi Erich, How is the situation? Are you able to get inside your lab? It would be important to solve the problem soon, because otherwise I ha...
How to edit and save core properties – Hi all, Is there a way that i can set a Core property so that each time Micro- manager starts up it remembers this setting. I'm interested i...
Hi Matthew, > Is there a way that i can set a Core property so that each time Micro- manager starts up it remembers this setting. I'm inte...
Hi Nico, I've copied the text from the manual online below. So the group is "System" and the presets are "Startup" and &qu...
On Apr 18, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Matt Pearson wrote: > I've copied the text from the manual online below. So the group is "System"...
Hi Nico, You're right if you have a Group named "System" and a preset called "Startup" Micro-Manager does start with the...
Sorry, been a busy week. You need to bridge pin 5 and pin 8 on the "LIN ENC" RS232 port ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/195059/...
Hi Erich, it works:) Many many THANKS for your help!!! I will now build a base for the xyStage to mount the zStage too (donĀ“t have a micro...
AW: Contributing to Micro-Manager – I then connected directly the USB to serial adaptor (which has a 1,4m usb-cable included) to the LX-4000; then the zStage started to work; ...
Dear Erich, Thank you for your message! I will receive the LX-4000 in the next view days. Bought it in Ebay and hope everything will work ou...
On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Michael Bachhofer <michaelbachhofer@... > wrote: > ... I also got a message from ASI > that the ...
AW: Contributing to Micro-Manager – Dear Erich, Many thanks for this info and your help!!! Seems to be not too complicated:) Kind regards, michael ...
On Mar 30, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Michael Bachhofer wrote: Dear Erich, Thank you for your message! I will receive the LX-4000 in the next v...
Hi Erich, > Our lab recently purchased some old ASI LX-4000 stages and I've made some minor modifications to the ASIStage driver so that it ...