Quantcast

Creating a new plugin in Micro-manger with Eclipse

Creating a new plugin in Micro-manger with Eclipse

tontondave617
Hi,
Im creating a plugin as a part of my final year project and is there anyway to load existing data into the plugin? I have a set of data values of ".mpx" files and would like to load it to my plugin and create a stack of images from those values.

Also, I am trying to import MMStudioPlugin but it kept on giving me and error that it cannot be resolved

Regards,
Anton.

Re: Creating a new plugin in Micro-manger with Eclipse

JonD
Hi Anton,

tontondave617 wrote
Also, I am trying to import MMStudioPlugin but it kept on giving me and error that it cannot be resolved
I believe you want "import org.micromanager.api.MMPlugin" (which you actually have down below but Eclipse is marking it as unused), not "import MMStudioPlugin".

There are a wealth of plugin examples, look in the source code under the directory "plugins".

Jon

Jon Daniels
Applied Scientific Instrumentation
29391 West Enid Rd, Eugene, OR 97402
Phone: (541) 461-8181 x118

Re: Creating a new plugin in Micro-manger with Eclipse

tontondave617
Thanks Jon! It was marking it unused as I declared the import twice... silly mistakes.

Anton