DAQ Analog input problem

JIAHUI HUANG
Hello,

Sorry not sure my message is sent correctly or not so I resend the message.
I'm trying to communicate Thorlabs femtowatt photodetector (PDF10A) with MM. Since this cannot be done directly, so I connect PDF10A to DAQ (NI USB X series) analog input.

However, in the MM hardware configuration wizard, the Analog IO channel only has output option. In my case, when I click the drop-down list of IO channel, it only shows Dev1/ao0, Dev1/ao1, SimDev1/ao0, SimDev/ao1. I couldn't find Dev1/ai0, which in my case, is the PDF10A channel. How can MM identify the Analog input?

The project I want to do is to use MDA to make luminescence intensity mapping via motorized stage (Ludl) and point photodetector (PDF10A). The motorized stage is working well but I couldn't figure out the PDF10A detector.

Thanks,
Jiahui