DMi8 Infinity port control

altomelto
Hello

We have a Leica DMi8 and we're controlling it in matlab through umanager.
Our microscope has a dual port motorized t-house that allows switching
between side and rear infinity port. We would need to do such switching, but
can't find the t-house controller within the leica DMi adapter for umanager.

I have looked through the previous posts and couldn't find this topic
addressed. Has anyone dealt with this before or know how to deal with it?

Re: DMi8 Infinity port control

Aurélien Duboin
Hi Ciro,

The T-House control is not included in the leica DMi8 adapter for micromanager.
The only way I found so far is to set one of the 4 key buttons on the right panel of the scope to toggle between the ports and use it manually.

aurelien

Le ven. 13 sept. 2019 à 01:19, altomelto <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello

We have a Leica DMi8 and we're controlling it in matlab through umanager.
Our microscope has a dual port motorized t-house that allows switching
between side and rear infinity port. We would need to do such switching, but
can't find the t-house controller within the leica DMi adapter for umanager.

I have looked through the previous posts and couldn't find this topic
addressed. Has anyone dealt with this before or know how to deal with it?

Aurélien Duboin, PhD

Application Engineer

Alvéole

New address: 30, rue de Campo Formio - 75013 Paris - France

Tel. : +33 (0)1 84 17 22 28

Tel. : +33 (0)6 84 25 51 41

alveolelab.com

Re: DMi8 Infinity port control

altomelto
Hi Aurelien

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, that's exactly what we are doing right
now, no hope for a future addition?

Kind Regards
Ciro