DT-34 Rotation Stage (C-863) - Piezo control via micromanager

DT-34 Rotation Stage (C-863) - Piezo control via micromanager

SaralaT

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding connecting  DT-34 Rotation Stage (C-863 on USB SN 0155500590) of my microscope system, to be controlled by micromanager 1.4. Right now the stage works very well with the PIMicromove software, but I am looking to run the microscope independently of the PIMicromove software and work solely with  MM1.4.

Would be great if some one could let me know of how I can do this! Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sarala