Error: MMScript error: Unsupported pixel depth: 4

Error: MMScript error: Unsupported pixel depth: 4

Hoover, Karl
Hi Xavier,

Indeed, the support of color images in µManager is limited. Generally, one can get Snap and Live images from cameras which have a 3 x 8 bit RGB format. Internally, the 3 color images are handled as 4 color images hence the error message you saw. multi-D acquisition does not currently work with color images. Also formats deeper than 8 bits per color are not currently supported. We hope to provide these functionalities in an upcoming release.

Best Regards,
Karl Hoover