Error in Device "XY Stage": (Error Message Unavailable) (10009)

Error in Device "XY Stage": (Error Message Unavailable) (10009)

kianago
Hello,

   I am trying to create a configuration file with Prior's XY Stage with a ProScan adapter. Unfortunately, I get the following error:

        Error in Device "XY Stage": (Error Message Unavailable) (10009).

   However, I can successfully load Prior's Z Stage. Both are connected through the same port, COM5.

   However, if I use Controller Demo (the controller for Prior Stage), both the XY Stage and Z Stage works fine, so I'm pretty sure both the XYStage and ZStage are connected.

Much Appreciated,
Kiana Go
--
Class of 2021