Error saving Multi-image files

andycuth@gmail.com
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error saving Multi-image files

Nico Stuurman
Administrator
Hi Andy,

> We're running the MM 64bit windows 1.4.11_20121008 nightly build on Windows 7 64 bit machine. (Linked to an Andor iXon Ultra camera).
>
> When we try to save an album as a Multi-image file, we can choose a location to save, but upon pressing save we get the error message:
>
> "Error: Failed to save file". There is no error code.

This error appears to be fixed in the very latest nightly build.  If it persists, please let us know.

As a bonus, the tiff file should open correctly in ImageJ (even when doing complex MDA acuiqisitions).  Checking the option 'Save multi-image files as OME Tiffs" (in Tools>Options) will result in an OME Tiff file that can also be opened in Micro-Manager and ImageJ (even without using Bioformats).