Error while creating new topic at micro-managermailing list

Error while creating new topic at micro-managermailing list

Gryphon
Dear support team,
For some unknown reason I have no ability to create new topics at http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/. Could you please check if it is a bug, or I did something really wrong? My login at the list is Gryphon.
Yours sincerely,
Sergey

Re: Error while creating new topic at micro-managermailing list

JonD
Administrator
Gryphon wrote
> For some unknown reason I have no ability to create new topics at
> http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/. Could you please check if it
> is a bug, or I did something really wrong?

Due to spam issues you have to be marked as a "member" of the group to post
via Nabble.  (Anyone can search the archives, and it is possible to post to
the listserv via email.)  I just added you as a member of the group.

I'm not sure how exactly it looks on the end of the new user, but there is a
way to request to join as a group member via the Nabble website; Nico and/or
I handle those requests as they come in (usually very quickly).

See this note for background:

Jon

Re: Error while creating new topic at micro-managermailing list

Gryphon
Thank you, I've missed the post.