Evaluating Micro-Manager

Torsten Landschoff
Hello list,

I am currently evaluating using micro manager for a future product of
our parent company JPK Instruments.

While working with the software, I did some changes to support easy
installation in our Linux environment. I would like to give back these
changes and hope that you agree that they are in fact improvements.

Unless somebody stops me from doing so, I will open a new thread for
each suggested change to the micro manager source code.

Greetings, Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff | Embedded software and FPGA development
nAmbition GmbH     | Tatzberg 47, 01307 Dresden
                   | HRB NR. 23095 b. Amtsgericht Dresden
Managing director  | Frank Pelzer