Experience with RAMPS device adapter and Micromanager 2

Experience with RAMPS device adapter and Micromanager 2

Straub, Volko A. (Dr.)

Dear All,

I am considering replacing a defunct stage controller to control the stepper motors on my XY stage and Z focus drive with a RAMPS 1.4 stepper motor control board using the RAMPS device adapter (https://micro-manager.org/wiki/RAMPS) published by David Konerding a few years ago.

I am currently using the Micromanager 2 beta3 version of the software.

Does anybody have any experience/recommendations using the RAMPS device adapter for the control of an XY-stage?

Thanks,

Volko