Failure to generate 'configure' file on Linux install

Failure to generate 'configure' file on Linux install

Alexander Magsam

Hello,

I am installing MM and am running into problems when running the autogen shell script. I receive this message:

'configure.ac:532: error: required file 'MODBUS/Makefile.in' not found' and therefor the configure file is not generated in the directory 'mm/micro-manager1.4'. How can this be fixed so I can generate the configure file to continue installation? Thank you.

-Alex Magsam