Feature request: preventing bloated Corelog.txt

FS

Feature request: preventing bloated Corelog.txt

FS
Dear MM developers,

I'm now trying to check some events in my Corelog, but found it is
~350Mb and thus takes forever to open. Here are two improvements I can
think of in order to avoid such situations:

(1) When the corelog becomes too big (e.g. 10Mb?), it is saved as,
say, Corelog_[current_date].txt, and the main Corelog is reset.

(2) When doing timelapse from a script or from the MDA window, have a
way to save the relevant part of the corelog to the same folder where
the images are being saved.

Let me know if this is feasible. Thanks for the great work with MM!

Francois

Re: Feature request: preventing bloated Corelog.txt

Hoover, Karl
Francois,

Your suggestion to break the corelog by date is very good. I will add that to the list of requested improvements.

Best Regards,
Karl Hoover