Flat field plugin

Maria Fernanda Suarez Peredo Rodriguez
Dear all!

I am currently experiencing a problem with the Flat field plugin in umanager. I upload my dark and preset images and is giving me an error that states that the images are of inequal size. I checked both images and they are in the same format size and, etc. Does anyone know what this error might mean??

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Flat field plugin

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Maria,

> I am currently experiencing a problem with the Flat field plugin in
> umanager. I upload my dark and preset images and is giving me an error
> that states that the images are of inequal size. I checked both images
> and they are in the same format size and, etc. Does anyone know what
> this error might mean??

This generally means that your flat-field and/or background images are
different from the size of the images coming from the camera. This can
be especially annoying when you are doing binning, and/or setting and
ROI.  Therefore, in the latest incarnation of the flat-field plugin (not
sure where this first appeared, but certainly in 2.0-gamma), you should
take the background and flatfield image using the full-resolution of the
camera, adn the software will automatically do the right thing when you
are binning or taking an ROI.

See the bottom of the page:
https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Flat-Field_Correction