Flat field via on-the-fly not working in 1.4?

Flat field via on-the-fly not working in 1.4?

Chris Gell

Dear all,

I would like to use an on-the-fly processor to perform a flat field (shading) correction with bright field (and also fluorescence) in v1.4.

Unless I am doing something silly, the  pipeline is ignored in 1.4.23 20170207; this can be tested using MMConfig_demo.cfg, using a snap of the periodic simulated-image as the ff image. (Other pipelines, such as image flipper work.)

It’s quite possible I am doing something wrong, however the same workflow in the 2.0 beta does work correctly.

Could someone try this out for me in 1.4.23….

Cheers,

Chris

Dr Chris Gell

School of Life Sciences Imaging and Microscopy (SLIM) Facility,

Advanced Microsocpy Unit (AMU)

Room E100

University of Nottingham

The Medical School