HCS Site generator - No device with label ""

HCS Site generator - No device with label ""

Burgin.Imperial.College.London
The program moves the stage, but then throws this message saying (No device with label "")
Have you guys come across this before? Any advice?
Stage control doesn't throw any errors and works fine.
I'm using a prior h107 stage with proscan II control box communicating through COM1 over serial. Properties shows core-XYStage to be called XYStage.
MM version 1.4.18.

Kind regards,

Ed

Re: HCS Site generator - No device with label ""

Chris Weisiger
Hi Ed,

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Burgin.Imperial.College.London <[hidden email]> wrote:
The program moves the stage, but then throws this message saying (No device
with label "")
Have you guys come across this before? Any advice?

I haven't used the HCS generator personally, so it's hard to know what exactly is going wrong. Could you please send us a Problem Report (Help menu -> Report Problem...) in which you reproduce the error message? That should give us a lot more information to work with. Thanks!

-Chris

Re: HCS Site generator - No device with label ""

Burgin.Imperial.College.London
Hi,

It turned out the HCS was trying to refer to a pixel calibration which wasn't there and this was the error which was thrown out.

Works fine with the pixel calibration. Also noticed the new uManager publication which details how to use the new features, so will check that out.

Cheers,

Ed

Re: HCS Site generator - No device with label ""

by98
Hey Ed,

I'm having a similar issue after moving my MM setup to a new computer.

How exactly did you resolve the issue?

Cheers,
Bhaskar