HCS plugin asks for file to load from but does not open

HCS plugin asks for file to load from but does not open

PhilippeP
We use HCS site generator. We created custom plates and saved them a while ago (one of these files is attached for information). We have been using those custom plates happily for a while (with some bugs in plate display when opening them, but this is not the point of this post).
Today, when launching HCS, it asks for a file to load from. We point to our custom plate file, and... nothing happens, no plate is displayed. And we cannot load a default plate configuration since nothing shows up.
Any idea how to have HCS opening, at least with its own plate files?

Thanks for your help.
Philippe

Custom plate file example:
Ibidi_24-Well_Plate.txt

"Alternative" solution for HCS plugin that does not open

PhilippeP
To follow up on my previous post concerning the HCS interface bug, and in case someone got stuck with it too:
We did not solve it, but thanks to Nico's indication, got a (circumvented) way around it:

1- Created a new user profile in MM2 "Create New Profile..." in Micro-Manager Startup Configuration startup screen.
2- Using this new user profile, open the HCS plugin. As before, no plate is displayed, but it is possible to navigate to the custom plate map file that opens up, while with a wrong geometry (?).
3- Select from the HCS plate format menu "24-well", which opens up the map of the default MM2 24-well plate.
4- From the HCS plate format, navigate again to the custom plate file, which this time opens up as expected.