Hamamatsu Orca Flash 4 synchronization problem in MM 2 beta

Hamamatsu Orca Flash 4 synchronization problem in MM 2 beta

Zahra Alirezaei
Hi All,
I have some problems with Hamamatsu orca flash 4 and MM 2.0beta. I can trigger my other device by camera when i use Hokawo software but in the case when i use MM, I can not trigger as fast as exposure time i set.
Can you please help me about that Problem.
I am sure it is something connected to MM configuration but i do not know how i can solve it.
Best,
Zahra