Quantcast

Hamamatsu Orca R2 DCAM - Device Error

ericasti
Hello,

I am trying to run an Hamamatsu C10600-10B (ORCA-R2) camera with micromanager. While running my script in 1.4.16 micromanager I am able to talk to this camera/view live image on desktop. However, about mid way through running my script I obtain these error code:

Line 1106: run-time error : MMScript error: Error in device Hamamatsu_DCAM: Error code -2147481592 (80000808 hex).

I saw a similar post on SF in 2009, and do seem to have the latest DCAM driver, mmgr_dal_Hamamatsu.dll, that comes with Micro Manager 1.4.16.

Has anyone run into this error before recently, have any insight into where I might be going wrong? I have attached the Corelog file.

Thanks in advance,
Erica

CoreLog20170310.txt (791K) Download Attachment

Re: Hamamatsu Orca R2 DCAM - Device Error

JonD
Hi Erica,

Erica Castillo wrote
I am trying to run an Hamamatsu C10600-10B (ORCA-R2) camera with
micromanager. While running my script in 1.4.16 micromanager I am able to
talk to this camera/view live image on desktop.
The first thing to try is a more recent version of Micro-Manager, ideally the latest nightly build.  You are using a version that is over 3 years old with many updates in the meantime so it is very possible that the bug you encountered has been fixed.

Jon

Jon Daniels
Applied Scientific Instrumentation
29391 West Enid Rd, Eugene, OR 97402
Phone: (541) 461-8181 x118

Re: Hamamatsu Orca R2 DCAM - Device Error

ericasti
Thanks for the reply. After troubleshooting with new version of MicroManger, my error was in my configuration file. All is fixed now. Thank you.