Help Mac6000 controler

Fabre, Philippe

Hello,

                I try to drive a Mac6000 ludl controller with micromanager. My controller drive 2 filter wheel and 2 shutters. I see the controller when I configure micromanager with configurator wizard but I can use it after. Somebody can help me please ?

Philippe

Philippe Fabre

Scientist assistant – Biomarkers Discovery

+33.(0)5 34 63 30 69

[hidden email]

www.evotec.com

Evotec France

195, route d’Espagne

31036 Toulouse (France) cedex 9

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.

If received in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this email and any attachments from your system. Thank you!