Quantcast

How to access loaded image from MM.imageJ plugin

How to access loaded image from MM.imageJ plugin

tontondave617
Hi,

Ive been trying to figure out on how to load my image file(s) and have MM/imageJ to read it and output as stack images, below are images of the coding that I wrote so far in opening and reading the file. The code runs fine, problem is that whenever I run the code and open a file  it doesnt read the file and gives me the error of "cannot open...". If anyone could help or point out where Im going wrong here that would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Anton.

Re: How to access loaded image from MM.imageJ plugin

JonD
tontondave617 wrote
Ive been trying to figure out on how to load my image file(s) and have MM/imageJ to read it and output as stack images, below are images of the coding that I wrote so far in opening and reading the file. The code runs fine, problem is that whenever I run the code and open a file  it doesnt read the file and gives me the error of "cannot open...". If anyone could help or point out where Im going wrong here that would be much appreciated.
Sounds like this may be a Java problem instead of a MM problem per se, but it's hard to know for sure looking at screen shots.  I assume you've already tried searching Google/similar for the exact error message; I routinely find solutions to my coding problems/questions on sites like StackOverflow.

If you post a "SSCCE" of actual code someone like me might try to run it and spend a few minutes to help you out.  See http://sscce.org/.

Jon

Jon Daniels
Applied Scientific Instrumentation
29391 West Enid Rd, Eugene, OR 97402
Phone: (541) 461-8181 x118

Re: How to access loaded image from MM.imageJ plugin

tontondave617
Hi Jon,

Thank you for your reply. I manage to read the file eventually, however for some reason it doesn't display the image. Could it be that MM has a different class in displaying image? Please see the attachment below.

Playground.java

Thank you,
Anton.