How to add 7 objective labels/state in demo objective driver

How to add 7 objective labels/state in demo objective driver

Tsengming Chou
How to add 7 objective labels/state in demo objective driver I try to use MM to capture images on Nikon E-1000.  To calibrate the objectives lens, I use the demo objective driver to setup the objective lens label and state prior calibration.  But, it only limits to 6 objects in demo driver that is not enough to support number of obj lens we had installed on our E-1000.  We have 7 objective lens installed!

Is there a way to make it support 7 objects in demo objective driver?  Therefore, I can run pixel size calibration on each one of them!

Thanks and happy holidays,

Alex
Dr. Tsengming (Alex) Chou
Staff Scientist
Laboratory for Multiscale Imaging (LMSI)
Stevens Institute of Technology

(work) +1-201-216-5258
(lab)  +1-201-216-8310
(cell) +1-646-460-7253
(email) Tseng-ming.Chou@...

Re: How to add 7 objective labels/state in demo objective driver

Nico Stuurman
Administrator
I try to use MM to capture images on Nikon E-1000.  To calibrate the objectives lens, I use the demo objective driver to setup the objective lens label and state prior calibration.  But, it only limits to 6 objects in demo driver that is not enough to support number of obj lens we had installed on our E-1000.  We have 7 objective lens installed!

Is there a way to make it support 7 objects in demo objective driver?  Therefore, I can run pixel size calibration on each one of them!

Use the Device DemoCamera-DStateDevice instead of the DemoCamera-DObjective device.  It lets you specify its number of positions.