How to auto apply image flipper in startup for mm2?

How to auto apply image flipper in startup for mm2?

centswu
Hi folks,

I referenced following link to write imager flipper auto applied startup script for mm2

import java.io.File;

addClassPath(new File("C:/Program Files/Micro-Manager-2.0beta/mmplugins/ImageFlipper.jar").getPath());
addClassPath(new File(System.getProperty("user.dir") +
    "mmplugins/ImageFlipper.jar").getPath());

import org.micromanager.internal.MMStudio;
import org.micromanager;
import org.micromanager.Studio;
import org.micromanager.internal;
import org.micromanager.imageflipper;
import org.micromanager.imageflipper.FlipperProcessor;

mm.refreshGUI();

Studio studio_;
processor = new FlipperProcessor(studio_,"Camera",90,true);

But I don't known how to apply this processor to imageProcessor in mm2

Cents