How to set the white balance?

myeonginsong
Hi, all
I'm using MM ver 1.4, and Pointgrey CM3-U3-31S4C-CS camera.
When I use MM with RGB32 mode and see the 'Live' image of the sample(in my
case, SiO2 substrate), it looks different color with eyepieces of the
microscope.

I know that means white balance is wrongly set.
I read the Micro-Manager for Discovery for colour
camera.(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55e17039e4b02d30de528b06/t/5a33db3f24a6949ae3a6e1bd/1513347916744/Micro-Manager+on+Discovery_Colour_Camera_LED.pdf)
They use the PM/QI AWB plugin, but in the MM homepage, it doesn't
work!(https://micro-manager.org/wiki/PM/QI_Auto_White_Balance)

I did adjust the histogram range of each channel(ex, R: 0 to 255, G: 150 to
255, B: 120 to 255), it looks like the similar color with eyepieces.

So my question is 1) how to use PM/QI AWB and 2) What does mean that adjust
the each channel's range?

Best regard
Myeongin Song