Quantcast

How to set upper z limit on Zeiss axio-observer z1

How to set upper z limit on Zeiss axio-observer z1

PEARSON Matthew
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can set an upper travel limit for the Z1 nosepiece?  I couldn't see any device properties for doing this in micro-manager 1.4 neither on the microscope stand itself.  There is potential on our system for off-axis objectives to hit the underside of our stage and i know the microscope escapes itself when it senses too much load on the nosepiece but would rather avoid any contact if possible.

Thanks for the help,

Matt

--
Matt Pearson
Microscopy Facility

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.