How to start and stop live acquisition in Java code- MM1.4

How to start and stop live acquisition in Java code- MM1.4

SaralaT
Hi Everyone,

How can I command my micromanager plugin to start and stop "live" view?

Would be great if I could get some help with the java code for this. I don't want to manually press the "live" button and then the "stop live" button. I want the plugin to do this on its own.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sarala

winmail.dat (17K) Download Attachment

Re: How to start and stop live acquisition in Java code- MM1.4

SaralaT
Hi everyone,

I think I found a way...

app_.enableLiveMode(true);

app_.enableLiveMode(false);

Best Regards,

Sarala

How can I command my micromanager plugin to start and stop "live" view?

Would be great if I could get some help with the java code for this. I don't want to manually press the "live" button and then the "stop live" button. I want the plugin to do this on its own.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sarala

winmail.dat (21K) Download Attachment