Howto check in the code

T1000

dear all,

I have extened the BaslerAce camera adapter. And I have rename the adapter name because not it support basler GigE and USB cameras and color format.

Can any one send me how to check the project?

Best regards,

T1000

Re: Howto check in the code

Stuurman, Nico
Hi T1000,

> I have extened the BaslerAce camera adapter. And I have rename the
> adapter name because not it support basler GigE and USB cameras and
> color format.
>
> Can any one send me how to check the project?

Email me the code (or put it somewhere were I can download it). I'll add
it to the repository, and create you an svn account.

Re: Howto check in the code

T1000

 Dear Nico,
 thank you very much for your help in advance.
Please find attached the modified project of "BaslerAce".

 The project "BaslerAce"  can be  removed. I have renamed this project since this now supports all
Basler GigE and USB cameras and  color image formats. I am working on 16, 10 and 12 bit Image formats.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6j8t59
please let me know when the code has been added.

BR
Ravi>

Re: Basler Device Adapter code

Stuurman, Nico
Hi Ravi,

>   thank you very much for your help in advance.
> Please find attached the modified project of "BaslerAce".
Thanks!

>   The project "BaslerAce"  can be  removed. I have renamed this project since this now supports all
> Basler GigE and USB cameras and  color image formats. I am working on 16, 10 and 12 bit Image formats.
Removing a device adapter is never a good idea (things will stop working
when people using this device upgrade Micro-Manager).

If this code provides the same functionality (and names!) why not
replace the existing code with this one?

Henry (original author), and Mark, could you please chime in and advice
how to proceed?

Thanks!

Nico

> https://www.sendspace.com/file/6j8t59
> please let me know when the code has been added.
>
> BR
> Ravi>

Hi         Nico,Henry (original author), and Mark,
it is ok for me if you keep the "BaslerAce" that and simply update it with my code.

I just wanted to avoid the camera name "Mono".
If you just update your project with my updated code, let me know after you have updated.  I will check out once more and continue my work.
Best regards,Mathi

would you check in the code as seperate adapter,pls?
BRRavi

On 1/13/19 12:26 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi Nico,
> would you check in the code as seperate adapter,pls?

Why not replace the existing adapter?  Henry agreed that is a good idea
(with the possible exception of the name change.  Isn't it possible to
leave the old name and add the new one?).

best,

Nico

> BRRavi

you can simply keep the adapter name, since the  word "mono" not in the adapter name.
BRRavi

On 1/14/19 10:04 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>          Hi Nico,
> you can simply keep the adapter name, since the  word "mono" not in the adapter name.

Yes, but that will still break people's configurations because the
device name was changed.