IDS uEye camera question

Marco Flachmann

Hi all,

IDS cameras provide a nice feature: controllable general purpose I/O (GPIO)

One of two outputs is also usable as PWM controlled flash output.

(See uEyeDemo software: Properties à Input/Output: Flash output (PWM, Frequency, Duty cycle)

It would be very smart if I could control these by using the MicroManager environment.

Has anyone tried this already?

Thank you very much for any feedback here!

Best regards, Marco