IX71

r b

IX71

r b
Dear all,
I am starting with MM  (1.4.17) to enable to control Olympus IX71.
I am able to change filter cube position from the computer, but cannot operate the manual control, even when selected in Property browser.
Could you please point me to some solution?

Thank you in advance,

Radek

Re: IX71

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Radek,

> I am starting with MM  (1.4.17) to enable to control Olympus IX71.
> I am able to change filter cube position from the computer, but cannot operate the manual control, even when selected in Property browser.
> Could you please point me to some solution?

1.4.17 is almost 3 years old.  First try the latest release (1.4.22),
and if the problem persists, use the latest nightly build.

r b

Re: IX71

r b
thanks for quick reply!
Tried MM 1.4.22 and 23 nightly and am a litte bit further. Now I am able to operate two position of shutter manually and the rest of controls is still dead. Also, the transmitter lamp and fluorescent lamps control (from MM device property browser) are tied together, i. e. changing value of one changes them both.

Best,
Radek

Hi Radek,