In Reference To: TWAIN & GeniCam & Basler Pilot Camera & Use of this List

In Reference To: TWAIN & GeniCam & Basler Pilot Camera & Use of this List

Hoover, Karl
Hi Oliver & All,

Use of this List:
Send large data items pertaining to such problems, such as your screen shots, directly to me, or a small distribution list only. Large data sets are flagged by our general list server and not sent through.

Also could you please try to save in a more compact format, .gif or .png will be much much smaller than .bmp.

TWAIN & GeniCam & Basler Pilot Camera:
It looks as though the GeniCam driver IS reporting that it is UIControllable, so at first glance it looks like it should work with the TWAIN adapter.

Are you able to get an image out of the camera with the Sample Application from TWAIN? Also, the the other vendors that support TWAIN generally provide a TWAIN application which exercises their (interpretation of) the TWAIN interface. Is Basler providing you with such a test program, that is the best place to start your integration task.

Best Regards,
Karl

Re: In Reference To: TWAIN & GeniCam & Basler Pilot Camera & Use of this List

otills
Hi, apologies about the attachments.

The camera produces images both in the sample TWAIN application and in the Basler test program, but I'm unable to get MicroManager to accept it as a new piece of hardware. Although I can test the performance of the camera using either of the sample programmes I can't demonstrate/test the integration of the stage and camera in micromanager.

Advice gratefully sought!

Oli