Intensilight control

Tsengming Chou
Intensilight control Is there a way to control intensilight intensity via MM?  Our Ti has a motorized ND filter blocks to control the intensilight intensity, but I can’t find this control in MM.

Thanks,

Alex
Dr. Tsengming (Alex) Chou
Staff Scientist
Laboratory for Multiscale Imaging (LMSI)
Stevens Institute of Technology

(work) +1-201-216-5258
(lab)  +1-201-216-8310
(cell) +1-646-460-7253
(email) Tseng-ming.Chou@...

Re: Intensilight control

Nico Stuurman-4
Hi Alex,

We very recently added support for the IntensiLight Intensity control.  You can either wait for the next official release (within a couple of days) or try the latest nightly build from http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~MM/nightlyBuilds